Wednesday, January 25, 2017

2750 26th Ave Oakland - PENDING!!







So, I thought the market was a bit slow because of the seasonality..... My first weekend open house was nice and sunny.  Both Saturday and Sunday were packed with many buyers, especially young couples and families.

The second Sunday was pouring rain after the women's walk Saturday. I imagined it would be slow.  But I was so busy that I couldn't even count how many people came by.

10 days after listing the property on MLS was the offer due date.   My seller got NINE offers!  Many offers were very competitive. There are lots of qualified buyers out there looking for their home.

So, if you are thinking of relocating, downsizing, or simply moving,  this will be a great time! The East Bay market is still HOT!

いつもお世話様です。イーストベイの不動産の事なら、津守弘子までよろしくお願い致します。510.409.3472またはhiroko@eastbaymodern.com
津守弘子のレビューはこちらでみれますよ。



No comments:

Post a Comment