Thursday, March 26, 2015

Feedback from my client (お客様のレビュー)

My recent client wrote such nice things about me, and I wanted to share with you. :)

_______

I started my house hunting at the very end of 2014 when I happen to find a house to buy. I asked Hiroko to do all the arrangements. Toward the end of the course, our inspector found that there is water in the crow area. The inspector just presented the fact. I was not sure what the issue mean to the house. It was Hiroko who gave me a meaningful advice. With it, I drew back from the house. It was an heartbreaking decision, as I lost a dream house, and Hiroko lost her entire efforts that she made during her Xmas and new year holiday. But one thing became clear to me from this: Hiroko is not trying to let us buy a house. She is trustful. 

My purchasing a house was a family project, and each family member had different visions. Until we found the final house, we had to see more than 50 houses. Our opinions were often self-contradictory. Hiroko stayed patient. Never once did I feel that she was annoyed with us. She researched every house we referred to her genuinly and guided us to the right direction. 

Hiroko is such a charming person. Easy to talk. We had a pleasant conversation about all those little things, while we looked around the houses. But, when it comes to negotiation with the seller agents, she is strong, professional and strategic. You would appreciate this aspect of her if you want to buy a good house, as a good house means more competition. When you want to win the race, you need someone like Hiroko who is capable of getting what you want. 

Hiroko works fast. Everything including setting up inspectors and preparing the agreements was done by her, in such an efficient way. I signed all the documents that she prepared via online DocuSign service. In communication, she is very responsive and flexible. As I hate texting and phone talk, I emailed her. My son used Text. My wife talked on the phone. No matter what your favorite media is, you can get a hold of her immediately. --- Koh N. 


Whether you are selling or buying, please contact me when you have any real estate related questions.:)
いつもお世話様です。イーストベイの不動産の事なら、津守弘子までよろしくお願い致します。510.409.3472またはhiroko@eastbaymodern.com

No comments:

Post a Comment